Customized Training to Meet
|ACR/State Accreditation||Inspection Preparedness||Corrective Action Plans||On-Site Hands-On Positioning||Workflow Process Improvement|
Advanced Health Education Center’s Mammography Consulting Services can assist you in planning, problem solving, and improving your Breast Imaging clinical services. Our commitment is to improve your clinical practice with “hands-on” for phantom analysis, viewbox image review, positioning skills evaluation and improvement, and equipment applications.
We provide the following services:
- Mammography program startup
- Digital and film/screen modalities
- ACR/State accreditation process
- Inspection preparedness
- Corrective Action Plans
- Policy and Procedures
- Operations and Productivity
- Workflow Process
- Image Quality Analysis
- Hands-on Positioning Instruction
- Expert Image Critique
- Augmented Positioning
- Quality Control Startup
- Quality Control
Benefits of choosing Advanced Health Education Center:
- Perform on-site evaluations with follow-up via virtual meetings or phone conferences.
- Accommodate mammographers for regulatory positioning corrections with our clinical partners and faculty.
- Provide an 8 hour online positioning educational activity that is available through our website for preliminary refresh before our instructor arrives on-site for observation of patient procedures.
- Provide an action plan and faculty credentials to meet all the requirements for remedial instruction.
We can partner with your facility to train your entire staff. Physicians can attend our class instruction and receive Category 1 credit as we are accredited by the Accreditation Council on Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) We also can award credit for Registered Nurses from our nursing accreditation.
To learn more about our Mammography Consulting, please Contact Us or give us a call at 1-800-239-1361.